1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c) 1791.
All Right Reserved.
11. What part of "Shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
12. The second amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
13. 64,999,987 firearm owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Politicians.
15. Know guns, Know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor safety.
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911 is government sponsored Dial A Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control - it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of it's citizens try to control and disarm them.
22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
24. Lastly, remember it is supposed to be "A government by the people, for the people......"