126. Who created the custom horse
blanket entitled Legend of the Horse?
A. Maria Martinez
C. Wylie Gustafson
D. Michael Gray
127. To visit the Betakin ruins, you need to visit which state?
D. New Mexico
128. If you invite Skip Gorman to your house, you will enjoy what?
B. A painting lesson
C. Cowboy singing
D. Rawhide braiding
129. Western photographer Charles Josiah
Belden is most associated with the state of ____________?
If you collect works by Harvey Caplin, you enjoy which of the following?
C. Fine Wine
131. The great Western hit, "I Wanna Be a Cowboy's Sweetheart,"
was the first million-selling Country single by a female artist in 1935. Who was the sweetheart who yodeled this tune?
B. Patsy Montana
C. Dale Evans
D. Kitty Wells
132. What type of road in the West is comprised
of mountainside hairpin turns that require the driver to stop, back up, and realign his vehicle to the direction in which
the road winds?
C. buck trail
133. Wilford Brimley's grandfather—actor,
cattleman, and humanitarian—immigrated from which country at the age of 10?
134. The name of the Quarter Horse who won the
All American Futurity at Ruidoso Downs on Labor Day in the year 2000 was…
A. Copper Buff
D. Triple Crown
Photographer Galen Rowell is famous for his contributions to:
A. rodeo photojournalism
B. wilderness photography
fashion runway photography
D. recording the wildfires in Montana
136. As a fourth-generation Montanan who is convinced that
she lives "in one of the most beautiful places on earth," photographer Lynn Donaldson describes this particular subject matter
as "very cinematic."
A. extreme sports
B. The 25th Annual
American Film Festival
C. archaic photographs
South Dakota's Black Hills Wild Horse Sanctuary
137. Native Americans of the desert Southwest share an ancient bond
with what poetic protectors?
138. What term originally referred to the density and content of beaver
fur used in a cowboy hat?
A. THE X FACTOR
B. THE X COUNT
C. THE NUMBER OF X'S
D. THE FELTLINE
139. The advice, "Always saddle your own horse," came from which inductee
of the National Cowgirl Museum
and Hall of Fame in Ft. Worth, Texas?
B. FAITH HILL
C. CONNIE REEVES
D. SANDRA DAY O'CONNOR
140. In what year did Edward S. Curtis embark on his mission to create a historical record
of every major Indian tribe west of the Mississippi?
141. What recipe made the list of cowgirl essentials for any gal living out West?
A. SKILLET BEANS
C. CHUCKWAGON POTROAST
D. BISCUITS & GRAVY